- The Story of Dropoff 7 Narration by Andrew, yelling and singing by Joey and Andrew. Made with FT2. There is also an NES version.
- Staying Alive A parody of Staying Alive by the Beegees. Drums and vocals by Andrew, backup vocals by Joey.
- Dead People's Heads The other day, we went out to buy cigarettes and pez. Then the missiles hit, and all we could find was dead people's heads. Made in 1998, arranged by Joey with vocals by Andrew.
There's a story behind this particular version of the song. This made with FT2, and I had a hard drive crash. Luckily, I had it on tape, and that's where this is from. It was recorded with one of those tape players that have a built-in
mic on top. What's cool is that a firetruck drove by my house when I was recording it, and it actually fits into the song rather nicely.
- Talkin' to the Police Music arranged by Luke Fiddler, vocals by Cory Richards, stereo effects and ping-pong loops added by Joey. Made with FT2.
- Fuck the System This was recorded sometime around 1997. Drums were from a Casio SA-1's built-in 'march' rhythm, with echo effects added by Joey and Andrew. Vocals by Andrew. Recorded on a karaoke machine.
- Walts BBQ This is Andrew performing a parody of "Walter's Theme" by REM. Acoustic guitar and vocals recorded through one mic on a PC.
- Castlevania - Grim Reamer .XM Format. This is a re-done version of the music from the Grim Reaper level of this notorious game.
- Cobra Triangle This is the song it plays when you are about to die on this game. It's recorded through my Zoom 3030. Have your MP3 player loop it for it to sound right.
- Castlevania 2 (mansion level) Castlevania 2 music going through my Zoom 3030 effects processor. I used my 4track on this one to get 2 separate effects.
- Castlevania (second level) A song from Castlevania going through my Zoom 3030. The last notes got cut off, it's actually quite disturbing. The rest of it is pretty whimsical-sounding, though.
- Double Dragon A song from Double Dragon going through my Zoom 3030. On this one, I used my 4track to record each channel with seperate effects. It was hard to get them in sync.
- Golgo 13 X The title theme from Golgo-13. The original version is by T. Hasuya. This version was made in FT2 by Joey, using acoustic guitar and conga percussion samples.
- Gradius X A redone version of the first level music from Gradius, made by Joey in FT2 using sitar and synth samples.
- Zelda Underworld Up Your Rump mix Remix by Andrew. Really Hardass Version of an already hardass song.
- Zelda Underworld The "being chased by satan" remix. Made with FT2.
Use XMPlay 1.6 by Unforeseen Developments or Cubic Player (open-source) to play these files.
For the music software impaired, FT2 stands for Fasttracker 2.
- NES Trash Music Vol.1 A strange song that uses samples from NES games.
- Null Flucht A maniacal trip down the rubber road.
- High and Gutless An interesting song by Andrew.
- Mysterious ET A song made by Joey, it was originally lost in a disk crash but was recovered in 2001.
- Low An amusing song made by Andrew and Joey, this was also recovered from the dead disk.
- Dischord An old song by Joey.
- untitled An unusual song by Joey.
- UPC SCAN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!
- Electricity A song by Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band. Remixed by Andrew.
- Ballerina Barbie ??????
- Klasskill A song for when you're having "one of those days".
- Tired A dramatic tune written by Andrew and Sven after a few days of not sleeping.
- Priming the Devil Firing Ye Olde Beelzebub up for an ass-kicking Dropoff 7 style!!
- Militant Break-off A strange battle-hymn-type thing by Andrew.
- No Idea A song by Joe, Andrew and Nicole. It is enough to make you wish you were dead in a ditch like that bitch the wicked witch.
- Robot Porn TR825 meets G-4087 in a pornographic mix of screw machines and beater bars. W.T.F?squared.
- Conflict An odd song by Andrew. It makes you want to do stuff. Trust me.
- Extraterrestrial This is a song about being abducted by aliens and taken for a little cruise. It was written by Andrew. It was cool (writing the song as well as the abduction).
- Untitled - MXX1 I don't know what style this is. Weirdness I guess. By Joey.
- Oliphaunt Made by Joey on new years eve/day 97/98.
- Untitled Piano song A short song by Joey.
- asdfafaf An old song by Joey.
Writing music on NES is possible due to the work of Michel Iwaniec
This page is under construction, bucko
Really, though. The last update was on 1-27-2001
the guitar that started it all
Return to main page